FILMMAKER’S 2010 HOLIDAY SUBSCRIPTION SALE
From now until December 25 we’re offering a fantastic deal on Filmmaker Magazine subscriptions. One-year print subscriptions are discounted from $18 to $10. Two-year subscriptions are only $18. Digital subscriptions are only $6 for a year, and those include access to all of our back issues through 2007.
To sweeten things just a bit more, we’ve very grateful to have a number of gifts to give away from our friends and supporters. The first 100 new one-year print subscribers and 100 new two-year print subscribers will get a free digital copy of Jon Reiss’s essential DIY distribution and marketing book, Think Outside the Box Office. The digital version of this book costs $14.95 on its own. (Note: you have to select the “Filmmaker + TOTBO” option. If these are not available, that means the book is sold out.) And all new U.S.-based subscribers will be placed in a drawing to receive one of the following:
* Oscilloscope’s latest Circle of Trust, a six-disk DVD boxset of the most recent releases from this great New York-based distributor.
* The six-disk America Lost and Found: The BBS Story from Criterion Collection (BLU-RAY ONLY).
* A Cineaste membership to the IFC Film Center (limited to tri-state subscribers only).
* Scott Kirsner’s fantastic collection of DIY case studies, Fans, Friends and Followers.
* The soundtrack to Julien Temple’s Joe Strummer doc, The Future is Unwritten.
* DVD/T-shirt combos from filmmaker Brent Green. Handmade art and copies of Green’s short films and a Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then t-shirt.
* DVDs and downloads courtesy of New Video, including Best Worst Movie, Gasland, The Trotsky, Jean-Michel Basquiat: Radiant Child, The Secret of the Kells, and The Infidel.
Visit our Holiday Sale page to learn more details about the promotion and these items. Thanks to Jon Reiss, Oscilloscope, Criterion Collection, Brent Green, Scott Kirsner, IFC and New Video for their generous contributions to our campaign.
If you like what you’ve read from Filmmaker online, I hope you will consider subscribing and receiving our full content. Your continued support through subscriptions enables us to bring you in-depth coverage of the independent film world. And if you are already a subscriber, perhaps you’ll consider buying a subscription for a friend as a holiday gift.
Thanks for your continued readership and support.